When joining, there is an annual membership fee for National BSAC (British Sub-Aqua Club) and an annual subscription fee for the Bicester Sub-Aqua Club.
We have lots of different memberships available such as Full Diving Member, Junior Membership, Social Membership, as well as reduced rates for Instructors and students.
The BSAC fee includes:
- the monthly magazine ‘Scuba’ delivered to your home
- third party insurance cover
- access to world-class training events
- access to the members zone, where you can obtain discounts on travel and equipment insurance, books, training materials and equipment.
The Bicester Club fee covers stuff like pool rental, equipment purchase and maintenance, website fees, etc. There are no paid staff within the club and our instructors are all volunteers. Equipment is available for hire should the need arise. Please see the Equipment Officer for details.
These are our current Membership fees for 2019/20:
- Full diving member £110.00
- Advanced diver £93.00
- Snorkel Instructor £88.00
- OW Instructor £82.00
- Advanced Instructor £77.00
- Junior / Student member £44.00
- Associate member £33.00
- Social member £33.00
As a social member you have free use of the swimming pool Tuesday nights on a fortnightly basis.
We have managed to maintain these same fees for a few years now, and feel they provide good value for all members.
So why not give us a call or email us at Bicester Divers